Friday, September 24, 2010

Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes

Ever wonder what to do with all that zucchini from the garden.  Why not make a heavenly chocolate cupcake!
Here is a recipe- I hope you enjoy it.

Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes

Sift Together:
2 cups flour
1 ¼ cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 ½ tsp soda
½ cup cocoa
Add and stir:
2 tsp vanilla
½ cup oil
1 egg
2 cups finely grated or blended zucchini
1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350. Line or grease cupcake pan. Fill each one about 2/3 full. Bake for 18 minutes

3 comments:

Glitzy Glass said...

Hey. Do you ever make "raw" cakes? Of course all your creations are beautiful, but I would be curious to see what you would come up with.

Sweet Elegance Cakes said...

By raw do you mean unfrosted? If so I haven't ever made one because no one has ever requested it. They can be quite beautiful though!

Glitzy Glass said...

I really do love your cupcakes. Hope you don't stop! I made them just the other week.
Jen

Guitar Cuppie

Guitar Cuppie
I love how this turned out. I think I am in love with cupcakes!

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Purse Cuppie

Purse Cuppie