Friday, April 24, 2009

More Cupcakes!

Well I have been working on cupcakes all day. I'll post pics later, I am still waiting for the lemon and cherry toppers to dry. I made three flavors. The first is a vanilla cupcake with a lemon curd filling topped with buttercream and a dried, sugared lemon slice. The next is my version of black forest cake. It is a dark chocolate cupcake with a cherry filling topped with a whipped buttercrean and maraschino cherry. The last is a classic white cupcake with white chocolate mousse filling topped with buttercream and sprinkles.

They are all very tasty and I will be sad to part with them!

No comments:

Guitar Cuppie

Guitar Cuppie
I love how this turned out. I think I am in love with cupcakes!

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Purse Cuppie

Purse Cuppie