Friday, August 7, 2009

Wii Party


My son just had his birthday. He invited friends over and they played the Wii. I had a lot of fun watching them play Rock Band- my husband played too and that was seriously funny to watch!
Anyway, I made cupcakes for him. The mini Wiis took a bit longer then I thought they would, the little game discs were super fast though! I ran out of time so the ones with Wii actually spelled out are a little sloppy. The boys all loved them. The vanilla cupcakes had raspberry filling(my sons favorite) and the chocolate had a chocolate mousse filling.
FYI- I had some chocolate cuppies left over so I filled them with the chocolate mousse and raspberry filling, then topped them with chocolate buttercream...too die for!!!!

No comments:

Guitar Cuppie

Guitar Cuppie
I love how this turned out. I think I am in love with cupcakes!

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Purse Cuppie

Purse Cuppie