Monday, November 16, 2009

Cakes Blues

Lately I have lost all desire to create cakes. I need some inspiration for this Thanksgiving. I'm thinking fun and not fancy but I just can't decide!

I had two fun cakes planned for family members this month and I didn't do either of them- the first one I just decided not to do. It was going to be a cake sculpted to look like a metal pail filled with sugar ice and sugar IBC bottles. Eventually I need to make it because I think it would be a lot of fun to make and a lot of fun to show off!
The second was for my daughter's PJ Party. It was going to be a topsy turvy in bright colors with 3D little girls in jammies sitting all around. I was going to incorporate some of my daughter's favorite things to personalize it even more. Unfortunately, Cold Stone Creamery won in the end- my daughter decided on an ice cream cake instead and I don't make them. Oh well, there is always next year.

I need to get back in the mood for caking so I can get some new pics for all of you to see!

No comments:

Guitar Cuppie

Guitar Cuppie
I love how this turned out. I think I am in love with cupcakes!

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Purse Cuppie

Purse Cuppie