Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our Family Kick off to the Christmas Season



Last night my family and I talked more about the Christmas story and about ways to remember what the Christmas Season is all about. We also sang songs- Silent Night is my favorite but I think the kids prefer Jingle Bells, who knows what song is my husband's favorite. Believe by Josh
Groban is probably his favorite but that isn't a song we would attempt to sing as a family! Then we decorated cupcakes and assembled star cookies that I baked early in the day into Christmas trees. We let our little one have a cupcake. Lets just say we don't have to worry about boring cake pics in January for his first Bday, he tore into his little cupcake and would have ate the whole thing if I hadn't taken it away from him to get him all cleaned up.
We had such a great time. Every Monday for the month of December we are going to do something Christmas related. If you have any special traditions you would like to share I would love to hear them!

3 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

Fun and delicious!!!

CORYNN AND JER said...

The stars to make the tree are a great idea!!

Sweet Elegance Cakes said...

Thanks guys!

Guitar Cuppie

Guitar Cuppie
I love how this turned out. I think I am in love with cupcakes!

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Purse Cuppie

Purse Cuppie