Let me know if you have any questions. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this Thursday!
• White fondant(any brand will be fine)
• small flower cutter set
• pastry bags(disposable is fine)
• tip number 1A and/or 1B and optional tip #230(you won’t need this one in the class but if you want to fill your cupcakes when you make them at home you will need this tip)
• Wilton flower forming set
• Mini Cadbury hard shell candy eggs(jelly beans will do if that is all you can find)
A small donation would be appreciated to help cover the cost of cupcakes, frosting, toasted coconut, and cupcake liners. $3-5 per person would be appropriate.
If you want to use my tools, tips, and cutters instead of purchasing them that is fine with me but then you won’t have the supplies to make more at home. It’s up to you.
***The supplies can be found at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or Kitchen Kneads***
Kitchen Kneads has offered a 10% discount to my students
The class will be held at my friend, Dee Mckoy's home. If you need directions just send me a message!