Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Happy 101 Award


I recieved this award thanks to Cakes-a-nonymous.  Thanks so much, this is my first blogging award.


Rules of the award:


1) Copy the award image into a post.

2) List 10 things that make you happy.

3) Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

4) Put in a link to their blogs.

5) Notify the award receivers.

6) Recipients to link back to the sender's blog.


10 things that make me happy:

1. My husband, he is wonderful!
2. Would it be cheating to list my children numbers 2-5, probably so we will say all of my children.  They bring me great joy along with some frustration but they are the ones who fill my day with laughter and love!
3. My family and friends.
4. Trying a new recipe and discovering it is wonderful!
5. Trying a new cake technique and getting the hang of it quick.
6. I'm not great at it but I love photography- that is a skill I really want to work on!
7. Time off from school and work.  It gives my family time to just play and relax.
8. Meeting new people and making friends through blogging.
9. Cupcakes.
10.  I know I already mentioned my kids but watching them grown and learn is amazing!

I'm passing this award on to:
1. Utah Loves Cupcakes
2. Le Petite Sweet Cupcakes
3. Beautiful Cakes
4. The Butterfly Sweets Blog
5. Cookie Crazie
6. 4 Goodness Cake
7. The Mixing Bowl Cupcakery
8. Cup a Dee Cakes Blog
9. Cups 'n' Cakes
10. Cupcakes and Corsets

No comments:

Guitar Cuppie

Guitar Cuppie
I love how this turned out. I think I am in love with cupcakes!

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Ghostbuster Cuppies

Purse Cuppie

Purse Cuppie